Hours of Operation
June 14th, 2014 through August 24th, 2014
- May 24th, 25th, 26th, 30th
- June 1st, 7th, 8th
- August 3oth, 31st
- September 1st
August 25th – August 29th
Family season pass is for up to five family members living in the same household. Additional members of household may be added at $25.00 per person.
Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
West Pottsgrove Township reserves the right to adjust fees or change hours of operation at any time.
All fees are non-refundable.
Pool phone number is 484-945-0460 call for more information or group rates.
Private Parties Available, Reserve your organizations next outing for any of the following dates May 27-30, June 2-6 and June 9-13, August 25-29, call Township Office 610-323-7717 for rates.
Pavilion Rentals: Resident: $200 Non-Resident: $300. Pavilion Up to 50 guests maximum. Three hour rentals, additional hours will be at $35 per hour and must be booked at time of request. Pool admission included.
Day care programs welcome, call for group rates.
Snack bar available all day.
1. Always Walk
2. Only swim when lifeguard is on duty
3. Forward feet first entries only
4. Boisterous or rough play prohibited
5. No eating, drinking or chewing gum in pool area
6. Swim test required for Deep End use
7. No hanging on Safety lines
8. No jumping or diving off steps or ladders
9. Children under 13 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian
10. Children under 6 must have parent in the water within arms reach
11. Proper swim attire necessary/NO SHORTS OR CUTOFFS
12. No inflatable’s
13. No Smoking at pool or entire complex
14. No fighting
15. No alcohol
16. Diving only permitted from West end of pool by bench at diving well
17. No diving in shallow areas
18. Obey lifeguards at all times, Lifeguards shall have authority to enforce rules
19. A valid Proper ID is required at all times. Student ID is required.
Any violation of these rules shall result in the loss of pool privileges and
violators will be removed from the pool and surrounding grounds. Any
violation will result in loss of fees for the season.
West Pottsgrove Township Board of Commissioners
Edward Whetstone, Township Manager
West Pottsgrove Pool Photos